Independent Services Contract, for five (5) hours per month at a fixed rate of $40 per hour to a maximum of 60 hours in a year
Connecting Horizons Community Group
The goals of the facilitator are to:
- Help build relationships and partnerships among community stakeholders through collaborative process and dialogue;
- Help to develop a collaborative vision for individuals with disabilities and their families living in Kahnawà:ke;
- Assist with the development of action plans to address the needs /gaps in services for individuals with special needs and their families;
- Producing and disseminating documents which raise awareness of the group’s activities and the needs of individuals with disabilities and their families in the community.
- Assisting with the monthly planning of the Connecting Horizons meetings;
- Facilitation of Connecting Horizons meetings;
- Capturing and disseminating meeting minutes;
- Consulting with the individual participants as needed;
- Communicating – in both written and face to face ways - with community organizations and individuals regarding the activities of the group and our desire to engage with them.
Kahnawake Shakotiia’takehnhas Community Services
Friday, January 26, 2018 - 16:00