Thursday, February 22, 2018 -
10:30 to 12:00
Tehontatró:ris (“They are telling and sharing with each other”)
Kahnawake Shakotiia’takehnhas Community Services hosts Tehontatró:ris every month to hear ideas, to share information and knowledge that is pertinent to the community’s health and well being. We would like to invite you to join us this month for:
Clinical Trials as a Roadmap to Improved Healthcare
Presenter: Dr. Angela Genge, MD, FRCP (c), Director of the Clinical Research Unit, Director of the ALS Clinic, Montreal Neurological Institute and Hospital (MNI).
- To explain clinical trials and the details of the processes involved in being a clinical trial participant.
- To introduce the Montreal Neurological Institute and Hospital, a model of tertiary care.
- To explain the role of the Clinical Research Unit at MNI and facilitate communication between Kahnawà:ke and the MNI Clinical Research Unit.
- Date: Thursday,February 22, 2018
- Time: 10:30 AM — 12:00 PM
- Place: KSCS Complex Building, 2nd floor. Rooms: Anowara 1 and 2
To confirm your attendance, please reply to Karen Zachary at 450-632-6880, ext 30190.