The Circle of Moms Support Group: A spin-off of from the Nobody’s Perfect Parenting Program. Women who are willing to improve their parenting skills, open to look at family dynamics, personal strengths and weaknesses, help with an open heart, honesty and practice new opportunities.
This will be a safe place for Moms to share, learn and be nurtured by women, sisters, and mothers.
- Anger Management, Anxiety, Communication,
- Creativeness, Healthy Nutrition, Mental Wellness,
- Medicines, Parenting, Relationships, Stress,
- Substance Use and Affects, Social Media,
- Healthy Sexuality, Wisdom and Strength, and More
The group will meet every Wednesday from September 13, 2016 for 14 weeks
- Time: 9:30 – 2:30
- Lunch and child care provided
Call 450-638-0408 for more information.