Ideally, the homecare team works hand in hand with families to provide the following services:
- Medications Assistant: Assist clients with medication compliance in accordance with Law 90.
- Personal Care: For people with loss of autonomy who require cueing or help with daily bathing and/or dressing.
- Meal Preparation: Work in conjunction with Meals on Wheels to ensure clients have at least one good meal per day.
- In Home Respite: Scheduled care provided for those who are not safe to be left alone, to give family members occasional breaks.
- Escorts: To provide medical escorts only when family is not available. Provide assistance for shopping, and errands when family is not available.
- Domestic Services: Help with basic household chores, usually provided on a weekly basis, based on assessments.
How to access:
A call to 450-632-5499 during regular office hours will put you in touch with the appropriate resource person.